Friday, January 30, 2009

The Bucket List

I don't know how many of you saw this movie but I really enjoyed it and found the bucket list of things that the actors wanted to see and doe before they left this planet, true to life for so many people I know...
We just dod a travel show in Cuero, Texas for about 90 people and I was surprised that so many people talked about their "bucket list" if you will, and places they wanted to see too. I suppose we all dream about the places we want to visit and keep our lists in our head or on paper.
I have a list a mile long of places I still want to see. It's amazing how I keep going back repeatedly toplaces like Italy, Egypt, Greece, Tahiti, Alaska, Mexico, and the Caribbean but have not been to the Rhine Valley in Germany, Cambodia/Vietnam, or the Arctic... That's just a token few of my missing points of desire to visit.
The most important point is to make sure you prioritze your list and see the things your heart desires. These will be the fond memories you will take with you forever. I remember a few short years ago when planning and extensive tour across India where I was telling my realtor about it and she piped in thatt his was her hearts desire since she had been a little girl. She ended up coming along, having her fiance surprise here by joining our small group in Jaipur, and geting engaged at the Taj Mahal..Not that's fulfilling a Bucket List dream...Don't miss your dream and start your Bucket List now... I owe this blog to a friend Steve who reminded me about this movie and desire for many yesterday afternoon....

No comments: